12/30/2010

Happy Early New Years' Eve!

DEM FEET!
Hey Head-Bodites! Sorry for the late update, it's just that, well, Christmas was last week, and my presents needed attention and all that.* But I'm here now, aren't I?

Okay, here's the picture of Yuna's feet in the Jump Festa trailer from awhile ago. They put that trailer on the website about a week ago, as a Christmas Eve present. And yes, they did confirm that it is Yuna. That's all we know at the moment; that DEM FEET belong to Yuna, and that she is in the game. We don't know if she's a summoner or songstress or anything like that. Oh yeah, and FFVII's "J-E-N-O-V-A" has been confirmed as a song.

By the way, judging from the trailer, it looks like there are quite few cool new additions, including a slow-mo mode, being able to simultaneously attack with your assist character, and more movement and animations in the cutscenes. (I especially love Kefka's little scene with Kuja here. It makes me laugh every time I see it.)

Well, so long! HeadBodyMaster, signing out!
---

*My present were Michael Jackson: The Experience for Wii (along with THE FUCKIN' GLOVE, BITCH!), a DSi XL, Sonic Colors for Wii, the strategy guide for Sonic Colors, clothes (like fuckin' always), 3D Dot Game Heroes for PS3, and about $165 for Gamestop. I used that money to get Sonic '06 for PS3, Super Street Fighter IV for PS3, Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles for Wii, Dragon Quest IX for DS, and The Sims 3 for my computer. Unforunately, the computer decided to fuck up for the trillionth time EVAR! Do not want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!