1/03/2012

Christmas Shit + Upcoming Shit

Hey there everyone. Sorry I didn't post anything during my Christmas break*, but, y'know, presents and family and shit. Also, my laptop doesn't get internet from my house,and my computer broke for literally the trillionth time, so we're getting a new one, so don't expect any updates before 7:30 am and 2:30 pm on Monday-Friday or ever during the weekends, for now.

For Christmas, I got Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, a popcorn maker, Star Fox 64 3D, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, and Super Paper Mario. Using my money, I got Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, Sonic Generations**, and the new Bleach movie, Fade to Black, along with preordering SoulCalibur V, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Expect some reviews soon***

There were no new Bleach episodes on Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve, which makes my life easier. I should start putting the reviews up tomorrow. HBM, Singing Out!
---
*My Christmas break literally started Christmas Eve, and ended today. LOGIC, AMIRITE GAIZ?!?!

**Sonic Generations is literally the first PS3 game I've ever had where I've gotten all of the trophies. I've had it since last Tuesday, and got the last few trophies yesterday. Yay, me.

***BTW, I'm getting rid of the rating system. From now on, all my reviews will just be a few paragraphs with my thoughts on them. All my former reviews will still have said system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!