2/24/2012

HBM's Future Reviews

Hey guys. I decided that, with my Christmas and Birthday gifts, I've been kind of lazy, and have avoided trying to review the newer games of the bunch (mostly TWEWY and Sonic Generations). Well, I'm going to give a list of reviews I'll be doing for the next month or so! Here it is:

2/28: The World Ends With You
3/2: Sonic Generations
3/6: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
3/14: Street Fighter X Tekken
3/21: Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection
3/26-30: Kid Icarus Uprising

The reason I'm not doing CN:PTEXL? It's too similar to the 3DS version. Just better. Also, I can't be bothered to do actual work on weekends, so... yeah.

Well, I'll try not to half ass any of these reviews... I think. Also, if I miss any of the schedule, I'm probably going through something at that point. No biggy.

HBM, signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!