5/14/2012

What I'm Hyped For About E3 2012

Hey there people. I just thought I'd give a small list of what I'm excited for that'll be shown at E3 this year and why.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: I preordered this game over a year ago and haven't heard much about it since then. Hopefully, this year will set the release date and everything important.
New Super Mario Bros. 2: It's a Mario game. 'Nuff said.
Super Smash Bros. 4: SSBB is probably my favorite game right now, and this next one will be on the 3DS and Wii U! I'm going to need this, and they better have a trailer there!
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: Sure, it seems like a Sega ripoff of Mario Kart 7, but come on. The other Sega All Stars games have been fun, right?
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: So Sony's making their own version of Smash Bros? Right on! Considering they've confirmed there'll be guest characters, hopefully at least one Final Fantasy character will make it in.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: It's a new Kingdom Hearts game. 'Nuff said.
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: It's gonna be a rhythm follow up to the Dissidia games, some of my favorite games ever. That means it will be good.
South Park: The Stick of Truth: It's a South Park game. South Park is awesome. Seriously.

That's all, see you later. HBM, signing out.

2 comments:

Oh hai comments!