9/16/2012

List of Wii U Games I'm Currently Excited About

You guys know how they recently did that thing for the Wii U in New York? Well, from viewing the trailers that I did (and other info floating around the interwebs), I've made a small list of the games for said system that I want. Here we go:

Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
Super Smash Bros. 4
Tank! Tank! Tank!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
The Legend of Zelda Wii U
The Wonderful 101
Wii Fit U

Obviously, these won't be the only Wii U games I get. There will eventually be new games announced for this system that I'll want. The Wii U comes to American game stores on November 18th this year, however, I won't be able to get it at launch. I'm gonna have to use my Christmas/Birthday money (because, let's face it, 80% of my X-Mas gifts are money, and 100% of my B-Day gifts are the same). to get it late December/January. I hate the fact that my parents are awful at taxes...
HBM, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!