10/01/2012

HBM's Top 10 Arrancars

It's been too long since I've done a Top 10 list, right? Well, if you say no, fuck off, your opinion rights have been revoked. Considering that half a year ago, I did my Top 10 Soul Reapers, here's my Top 10 Arrancars.

#10: Nnoitra Gilga

AW JESUS HIDE THE CHILDREN
Why is it that creepy dudes have been really cool to me lately? Oh well, I'm not complaining. Nnoitra's clearly a badass, though he's clearly delusional about be "the strongest." Also, I have a feeling he's an omniphile*, just like how I feel about Gin. *shiver*

#9: Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

TOO. DAMN. SEXY.

This is mostly going from her adult form, although her child form can be silly. As an adult, however, Nel is sexy, badass, and her clothes really show off dat bod. Ah, and for you furries out there, her release is a centauress. Oh, fetishes, u so silly.

#8: Luppi Antenor

Y U DIE SO QUICK

I'll be honest, I mainly ignored this guy until he showed up in the anime. And when he showed up, I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know why, but I always like flamboyant guys, and complete bastards. Also, there's that part where he tells Rangiku that she's "got it goin' on." OH U.

#7: Charlotte Chuhlhourne

OH GOD WHUT

If you didn't see this coming, you should just go hang yourself now. It'll save me the trouble. I don't think I have to explain why he's here. Although, his release is hilariously disturbing.

#6: Findorr Calius

DAT BISH

Why do I like bishies so much? Probably because of Sephiroth, but that's unrelated. Findorr is also in one of the best animated episodes of the series, and he spends the entire battle (until Shuhei releases) laughing and being a cocky asshole. THIS is why my OC is related to him.**

#5: Coyote Starrk

SPOILERS FUUUUUUUUU-

Starrk is pretty much me in anime form. Lazy as hell? Check. Doesn't give a shit? Check. Extremely powerful dual-wielder? You bet your ass! Also, we're both kinda socially awkward, so he's very sympathetic to me. He has pretty much the perfect voice for his personality, too.

#4: Tier Hallibel

Thanks to this week, it's not a spoiler anymore! YAY!

Hallibel is insanely hot, so you could say that automatically got her at least the #10 spot. BUt she's also one of the only Espada, other than Starrk, who's not evil for the sake of being evil. And she's voice by Laura Bailey, one of the greatest voice actresses ever.

#3: Szayel Aporro Granz

OH HE LOOKS SO SILLY AND CUTE LIKE THIS~! ^_^

He's a bishie. He's an asshole. DO THE MATH. Plus, he has a pretty sexy voice.

#2: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

"I'm Grimmjow, therefore your argument is invalid."

BISHIE. ASSHOLE. Plus, he's voiced by David Vincent, whose voice tends to be pretty badass in these roles. Also, he's a kitty in his release. And he did a lil dance in his first fight with Ichigo. XD

#1: Ulquiorra Cifer

Take me now, Ulq...

BISHIE. Also, he's emo. Me gusta emo. And his release is THE GODDAMN BATMAN. WHY THE FUCK DID HE DIE?!?!? HU*F(#NINVBC#FN)CWU*HR@U#GYH(FJF)N(#VWU)(U

eXcus3 Me i ne3D to g0 k1Ll somE asShOl3s in jApan kbAi hbM siGniNg oUt
---
*Put together the meanings. Omni tends to mean everything (or something like that) and phile means attracted to. I don't care if it's not a real word.

**Well, that and I just felt like it. I made him before Findorr showed up in US.

In case you're wondering about the OC's name, it's Sinta. Sinta Calius. He looks very similar to Findorr, just not as tan. And a bit shorter. and without the jawbone on the mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!