4/16/2013

Stuff I Want To See At E3 2013

We still have a couple months until E3, right? Well, I still don't know what's going to be shown there! So I'm going to list some stuff I want to see from there this year. Here we go!

Batman Arkham Origins: Well, it was just announced, it only makes sense that we'd at least see a trailer at E3. Plus, it's another Batman game. SOLD! ALL MY MONEY! FIVE STARS! FOUR STARS!

Deadpool: I know it's coming out this summer, but this game is suffering of news drought. WE NEED TO SEE MORE WACKY AMAZING TRAILERS FOR THIS SHIT.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII: I only want this game to come out so Kingdom Hearts III can happen sooner. Although I am slightly interested in the gameplay.

Final Fantasy X HD: There has been, like, no news on this. At all. Ever.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix: There was a trailer at PAX, and Square will be at E3 this year, so yeah... give us a demo...

Mortal Kombat 10: NetherRealm Studios is pretty much free since Injustice: Gods Among Us comes today, so... yeah.

Project X Zone: It's going to be coming out shortly after E3 in America, so it would be the perfect time for an English trailer.

South Park: The Stick of Truth: We haven't heard anything about this game since THQ went bankrupt. It would be a crime to not get some kind of update sometime this year.

Super Smash Bros. (Wii U/3DS): It's been confirmed for E3, and SSBB is one of my favorite games ever. I need 4. NOW.

More Wii U Shit: We're still waiting for amazing games on this system that aren't just tech demos and remakes/ports. Seriously.

And many more. We'll see it happen, oh oh.

HBM signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!