12/18/2013

Nintendo Direct 12/18/2013: My Thoughts


So there was a Nintendo Direct today. And it had so much info that I felt I had to share my thoughts on all that was shared. So here I go.

Hyrule Warriors: Holy shit, this looks fucking awesome! I've never played the Dynasty Warriors series, but this makes me want to just to pass the time until this hurricane of awesome is released!

Kirby Triple Deluxe: I had already wanted this game since, well, it's Kirby. But with the addition of those mini games, and the explanation of the Super-Inhale thingy, I'm even more excited for this game than I was before.

Yoshi's New Island: Again, I already wanted this game, because Yoshi's Island was the shit. And now it has giant eggs. And that's just awesome.

Chibi-Robo Photo Finder: While I can't say I've ever been interested in Chibi-Robo, the mechanics of this game are interesting, at least. I might check this out just to see whether it's worth it or not.

Pokemon Bank: I don't have much use for the Pokemon Bank since I traded in Pokemon Black and Black 2 before it was even announced. But I do like the concept, and it is cool of Nintendo to be giving out free Celebi's.

Bravely Default: I wasn't interested in this game before, and now they've apparently added micro transactions, which means I'm not picking this up anytime soon.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: I only really had a passing interest in this game at first, but now that I've seen more of it, I'm interested. I like the new super-move thing and the graphics look amazing.

Sonic Lost World Yoshi's Island DLC: The fact that it's a Sonic game getting Yoshi-related DLC doesn't make much sense to me, but it does look pretty cool.

Wii Sports Club: It's just Wii Sports in HD, so I'm ignoring it.

NES Remix: So apparently, it's 16 NES games remixed with new challenges and stuff. Looks pretty fun.

Dr. Luigi: It's basically Dr. Mario with a new option to have L-shaped pills. I might check it out.

Super Smash Bros: They revealed Rosalina as a newcomer. I talked about this in another post earlier.

Mario Kart 8: It was just a new trailer, and I can't say I want the game any more than I did before, but I'm still gonna get it.

So that was today's Nintendo Direct. I'm gonna go ignore this blog for another few days or so no.

HBM, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!