9/15/2014

Super Smash Bros 3DS Demo: My Thoughts

So, this weekend, Nintendo sent out codes to Club Nintendo Platinum Members for early access to the Smash Bros 3DS Demo. I'm a Platinum Member, so I got the demo code, and I'm gonna give my thoughts on it.

So, the demo only lets you access 5 characters with 4 costumes each: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Mega Man, and Villager. There's only one stage, Battlefield, bothin regular and Final Destination forms. Overall, the gameplay speed feels like it's right in between Melee and Brawl, which is good. Link is more powerful, Mega Man is fun to play, and Villager takes a bit of getting used to, but once you do, he's great too.

All in all, I'd say it's pretty good for a demo. Pretty lacking, I'd say, especially since the menus show all the other starting options, just greyed out (Fucking mocking me with unselectable Little Mac). You can access the Tips screen, so if you want some minor advice, you can check that out. Anyway, I'm even more hyped for Smash 3DS now. Can't wait.

HBM, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!