9/11/2014

Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U Full Roster: My Thoughts

So, you know how a couple weeks ago the Smash Bros roster leak happened? Well, some people have gotten their hands on the japanese version of Smash 3DS, and the leaked roster is actually the full roster!

Not included in pic: Mii Fighters, since you actually have to import one to unlock them.
So, to put it lightly... I am disappointed. I mean, not with the character selection itself. I've seen gameplay of Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog and they look good, and I've heard Dark Pit is basically a more powerful Pit, but... it's a small roster. I mean, there's clearly room for 4 more characters, and it's just not being used. Not only that, but there are quite a few characters that would have been amazing in Smash, like Wonder Red and Ghirahim, but no, they're thrown to the side for no reason at all.

Now, I have read from a very reliable leaker that there is a heavy possibility of there being 4 more characters available once 3DS is linked with Wii U, specifically citing Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, and Chorus Kids, and while I don't think that makes much sense, I'm okay with that if it's the case. I'm just kinda pissed that we aren't getting much more fighters. While I am still hyped for the new Smash, that hype has just rapidly diminished. Though thankfully, that'll make the few weeks until it comes to USA more bearable.

HBM, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!