9/26/2015

HBM News: 9/20/15-9/26/15

Once again, it's time for more news. Unfortunately, this week was kinda slow when it comes to video game stuff, so there's not much for me to cover here. There will be weeks like this with little news, and we're just going to have to deal with it. Anyway, onto the news.

Batman Arkham Knight: A bunch of new DLC packs have just been announced. There's the classic TV Series Pack, which has skins for Robin, Catwoman, and the Batmobile, as well as 2 race tracks. Then there's a new story pack called Catwoman's Revenge, where Catwoman takes on the Riddler after the game's story.And finally, there's Crime Challenge Pack 3, featuring new challenges for Batman, Robin, Nightwing, and Azrael. All of that will be coming next month.

Project X Zone 2: Some more characters have been confirmed. Estelle from Tales of Vesperia is returning as a Solo Unit, since Flynn replaced her as Yuri's partner. New characters include Ryo from Shenmue, and Ingrid from Capcom Fighting Evolution, both as Solo Units.

Mighty No. 9: The game was delayed a month or so, and since it was supposed to come out the 15th of this month, I got pretty pissed. But now, Mighty No. 9's new release date has been revealed as February 9th, next year. Thankfully, I still have it preordered, so I'll still be getting it. In fact, MN9 is my first game of 2016 I'll be getting!

And now, the game that I've been playing lately:

Super Mario Maker: Yep, I've managed to get this game before Christmas! I've been refining my level-creating skills, and eventually, I may start regularly submitting levels. Of course, I still have stuff to unlock, so it's going to be a while.

Anyway, that's the news for this week. Not much, but hopefully, next week will more than make up for it.

HBM, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!