10/25/2015

HBM News: 10/18/15-10/24/15

It's time once again for the news. Once again, we don't have too much news this week, but hey, what're you gonna do? Anyway, time for the news.

Ultra Street Fighter IV: For Halloween, they're releasing a bunch of new Halloween themed costumes! They range from Rose as a witch, to Gen as a Grim Reaper. You can buy them in packs of 4-5 for $4 each, or the complete pack for $20. I seem to remember reading that players of the Street Fighter V Beta would get them free, but that may be wrong. Speaking of...

Street Fighter V Beta: That happened this week, and it's ending today. From the start, you could play as Ken, Necalli, R. Mika, and Vega, and over the course of the Beta, Rashid and Karin were made playable. I've played a little, and it seems fairly similar to the Street Fighter IV, so I'll be looking to forward to SFV even more now.

Dissidia Final Fantasy (Arcade): Early this year, they announced an arcade Dissidia game, which will have a whole new gameplay style, and is supposedly a complete reboot of the series. It's coming to Japanese arcades on November 26, with a possible PS4 release (and maybe an international one) sometime in the future.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Finally, after about 5 months of waiting, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable has been announced to be getting an anime adaptation! Considering that JoJo is currently my favorite anime, I couldn't be more happy about this! I've been reading the Part 4 manga, and I really enjoy it, so I can't wait to see how this adaptation does.

Well, that does it for this week's news. I will admit the first few days of the week, I wasn't really paying attention to news, due to personal matters, but even if I had, I doubt it would have made much of a difference.

HBM, signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hai comments!